Sudden dizziness & blackout on waking up
Every time when I wake up and stand while lying down, for a moment, there is sudden pressure and dizziness, also blackout for 1-2 sec. I am worried as to why such symptoms are happening to me, i m petrified whether it is not something serious.

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

It can be postural hypotension..
Further evaluation needed
For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408
Afternoon......I am Krishna and I am a UK trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore Don't be petrified.....its nothing but a benign condition called postural Hypotension. I am available for consultation if you wish to speak to me and we can figure out why has it started happening. Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X
Dont worry please, let's understand what could be going wrong. What are your current symptoms, any medicines you might be on? Or any test reports which you could share.
Book an appointment to consult and get treatment: https://www.practo.com/meerut/doctor/rajesh-kumar-gupta-general-physician-1
Kindly start charting your blood pressure You might be suffering from low bp
Revert for further evaluation on practo