Sudden acne
So I've never had acne issues in my teens just one or two here and there growing up but recently after diwali i started having really big and painful pimple on my forehead cheeks and chin which started to go away but recently i went to the beach and it seems to have irritated it and I've gotten new and more painful ones on my chin and my bindi zone is there any antibacterial or fungal tablet/ointment i could take? also i have externally dry skin and I've been using adapalene gel prescribed by my dermat for my whiteheads and tiny bumps on my face

Firstly we have to find out what is the underlying cause of this May need investigation and pics Then proper treatment can be started Do online consultation for evaluation and proper treatment
Treatment depends on the grade...Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Hi. Big pimples could be bcz f hormonal issues Ul need to get hormonal assays done. Drink lot of water and have green leafy vegetables in the diet
get chemical peels done by a board certified dermatologist