Sucidal tendency
Need help always suicidal and not feeling good always feeling alone . No sleep no good mood always irritated. Need serious help

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Are you alone ?!! Please talk to to your family  or friends and try to overcome this. If u feel in secured or not comfortable with those people around  do seek a professional help immediately by meeting a Psychologist /Counsellor in your city and share your feelings to them, which should be really helpful for you .
Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hi, I'm glad you recognize your symptoms and understand the need for treatment. How about you get in touch with a psychologist first, talk about your problems and based on the severity and need a treatment plan can be decided. If you wish, you can fix an appointment with me and I can try to help you out.