Strong Headache after having duloxetine
My mother experienced strong headache which remained whole night after taking duloxetine gastro resistant tablet .My mother diagnosed with blocked nerve in her left hand and doctor prescribed this medicine.Should we check with doctor and tell him to change medicines or it's just first day of taking this medicine,we should wait for another  day dose as well?

Usually duloxetine doesn't cause such severe headache, and that too just after 1 dose. So consult your neurologist for evaluation of headache