Stricture problem.

Sir I am suffering from urine stricture problem.2 years back i had an operation for stone removal.But after that i m suffering.Doctor prescribed for surgery again.They said that urethra has become narrow.My urine flow is very poor.paining,burning,i have to give force hardly.My condition is very poor.Please help me.I dont have so much money to bear this.
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Stricture problem.

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
Bangalore | General Physician
Hello....site of stricture should be identified,after that, doctor manage their stricture disease with periodic urethral dilations,Internal urethrotomy involves incising the stricture transurethrally using endoscopic equipment.consult general surgeon in nearest hospital.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?