Stretch marks removal

Sir, I'm suffering from stretch marks. These are looking very ugly on me, how can I get rid of these problem, Is it possible to remove stretch marks completely. Please solve my problem and make me stress free.

Dr. Harikiran Chekuri
Hair Transplant Surgeon 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi friend,nothing to worry .i will try to explain it as detail as possible Stretchmarks are bands of wrinkled skin that occurs in areas of collagen damage due to stretching.  usually found on the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, and breasts.  The treatment of stretch matks has been challenging and various techniques are available like topical retinoids (Retin A), microdermabrasion, intense pulsed light (IPL) and fractionated laser . Carboxytherapy is the unique treatment available for both old and new stretchmarks that visibly repairs the broken collagen and is safe for all skintypes.  Carboxytherapy causes the formation of new collagen and subsequently thickens the skin to improve the appearance of the stretchmarks . For further details and better assessment you can contact us or nearest plastic surgeon .. wish you good luck