Stresses about some issues in life
I really need ur help I don't understand what I m doing in my life I m not a dull student n not eVen a dull person but I m not able to do anything fruitful in my life.i m not able to understand the problem n it feels life life is running so fast n I m not able to do anything for my parents nor for me.i can't take to anyone about all this problem not even my mom although I share each and every single problem with her,she is very close to me I never hide anything from her I m totally disappointed by myself .I really want your help to sort out these problems :(

There will reasons  behind every behavior. Do visit a psychologist to have a clarity.
You sound as if you may be depressed. Loss of interest, decreased concentration and attention, feeling low and disturbed sleep or appetite are some of the signs of depression. Consult a psychiatrist who will assess you in detail. If you are feeling suicidal or hopeless, seek professional help immediately. Try some relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation and deep breathing. Indulge in hobbies. Spend time with people close to you.