Stress in personal life
I was a fun-loving person but after my marriage everything changed. Through its a love marriage but I don't feel love between us. I feel stressed and anxious all the time, hate everything and everyone around me, like to stay alone and quite. I do care for my family husband, In-laws but I don't feel that I love anyone. I am working women and spend 10 hrs outside my home but still not happy. It's a inter religion marriage so we have religion issues also. I have tried to analyse the root coz of my stress but I fail to get the answer. I feel like crying all the time, feel so frustrated.  I left my husband's place 6 month back but now I am back bcoz of corona situation to spent time with my son. but there is no change in my husband or his lifestyle or attitude. he is still the same. please advise what I am supposed to do? I regret everyday for every decision I made. please help

U nedd proper evaluation for adjustment disorder
Hi, Looks like you are going through lot of stress. Stress and unexpressed emotions can cause such symptoms and behaviour. Stress is a very common part of our life. We should know how to deal with it and learn coping skills, as life keeps throwing challenges at us. Stress can also cause lot of worries and lead to unnecessary overthinking, restlessness, irritability , sleep disturbances, disturbances in relationships, anxiety, self harm low interest in everything, low motivation, loneliness etc No human is perfect hence we all have our own limitations and these limitations can be different for different people. Maybe you are a sensitive personality. Don't stay like this for longer duration, it can lead to psychological disturbances. Take help of a mental health professional at the earliest.
Consult mental health professional for help and guidance
Tips to overcome Stress 1 Learn relaxation techniques like slow deep diaphragmatic breathing, progressive muscle relaxation technique 2. Practice yoga and meditation 3. Practice mindfulness 4. Regular physical exercise 5. Avoid excessive coffee or tea 6. Good balanced diet 7. Good night sleep 8. Quality family time 9. Good social network 10. Keep yourself occupied with work that you love All the best be happy 💐💐
Need to be evaluated
Contact me