Stress Headache
I get headache multiple times in a day only on the right side. Tried using homeopathy medicine but no use. It's been more than a month now. Please advise.

Naxdom sos
8446860x370 for consultation

Morning.......I am Krishna and I am a UK 🇬🇧trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad at Aster and Century hospitals. You have a slightly overlap in your headaches.....you have migraines (without aura) along with stress headaches. Homeopathy is good but not always works. I am available for consultation and a friendly chat if you wish to speak to me Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X
For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408
Could be migrane or a idiopathic cause Refer to me for further assistance. Regarding medical help
Unilateral headaches, on one side point towards migraine . Is the pain behind the eyeball of the right side as well? Also, is the headache associated with an aura?
detailed evaluation for possibility of migraine
History of short duration with only on one side, not alternating. Not respond to homeopathy.suggest some inflammatory cause.
Better you Consult Doctor. Need detail history.you may Contact or call whatts app me on seven nine seven two seven nine five one three seven with name
Concern noted Need to ask a few more doubts Consult me on Practo for complete assistance and treatment
Get a consultation from any one of the doctors in practo