Stress,anxiety,depression,frustration
After my delivery i am very stressed and irritated all the time. I am frustrated as i left my job and now i am unable to get tym for my career as there are houshold chores and baby responsibility. Sometimes i got angry on my baby also please suggest something.

It is postpartum depression. Needs medication plus psychotherapy.
consult a psychiatrist
till then do breathing exercises
From your description of the symptoms it's seems like you are suffering from postpartum blues or postpartum depression ....you have not  mentioned the date of delivery ,the onset and the duration of your  symptoms ..all that is needed for proper evaluation and assessment...
kindly consult a psychiatrist  near you ..you will benefit with treatment
Symptoms of sadness irritability sleeplessness could be suggestive of postpartum psychiatric disorders, most commonly post partum depression
Consult psychiatrist and take medical treatment
Seek support and maintain good physical health