Stress and anxiety

I joined Amazon India in feb 2014 and now after working for two and a half years, I feel drained out mentally. I don't seem to enjoy my work anymore although I shuttled to three different roles. I have been thinking to quit since March, but have been finding it tough to move due to lack of good options outside. This has impacted my health and hence Iam no longer the same person that I used to be. A lot of worrying and negative thoughts drain my energy out and that shows up in my performance at work. I have come to a point where I just cannot wait any longer. I need to take a decision just for the sake of my health. Please advise.?
views-icons 81 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Stress and anxiety

Dr. Udayan Bhaumik Kolkata | Psychiatrist
You have to try and understand why you are stressed and try to address it.If it is too bothersome you may consult a psychologist.Yoga,pranayama,a healthy diet and good sleep will surely help..
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
R u stressed out due to lack of interest in the current Job or the Fear of getting  a New Job??
Find out what do u really want out of any job..The job satisfaction happens only when u like the job you do!!! If is the need of the hr as your Income then u first have clarity what is that you wanted out of your Future?!!!
Do seek an expert as a Psychologist and know all those details about yourself by your own sharing.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 
I can understand your concern. 
You need to take a decision.
If you want to quit for better opportunities then find better opportunities and quit it. But if you say there are no better opportunities available at the moment, then there is no point quitting.
You need to do yoga and meditation.  It helps a lot in managing stress.
Try it.
If it still persists, consult a psychiatrist for further evaluation and management. 
Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore