Streessed and emotionally

I love a boy and dont loves me back.i miss him all the time ,i always think about him.not able to focus on my work ,due to which they have released me from my work .i dont know how to dela with this.

Doctor Answers (3) on Streessed and emotionally

hi, this is very common at your age. you should try and do activities that you like. he may come back to u the day he realizes your feelings for him. love is not holding on to a person, its about setting the other person free. so stop thinking about him and pamper yourself.
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
If a bull is coming on your way while walking on a road and if you say I will not side myself then I think you know and prepared yourself for what will happen next!!!! Be clear in your expectations and also the consequences. Do consult a Counsellor/Psycholofist in your city and understand your problems and accept to resolve it easier and better.
Dr. Satish Ramaiah Bangalore | Addiction Psychiatrist
Relationship issues usually leads to emotional reaction and sometimes may affect your functioning, general mood and behavior. You need to be present to the emotions and understand your feelings in the context of this issue and consciously make sure it doesn't affect your behavior. Practically take all actions necessary to work on the relationship. Speakerphone the guy while you appreciate his emotions. You need to appear emotionally stable. Be passionate not desperate. Anything doesn't work, take an objective look at it and as a matter if fact.