Strabismus and Exotropia
I have been suffering from Strabismus and Exotropia and recently came across a article suggesting a surgery as a remedy. Is the Surgery the only option ? Is any other alternate treatments available? If possible can plz someone also let me know the right place for treatment and its approximate cost? What concerns me recently is it affecting my confidence as i fail to look people eye-to-eye while I deliver, which is of utmost importance in todays professional world.

Dr. Arun Rajan
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Thiruvananthapuram

Yes surgery is one of the treatment options, but  first, you need to get a comprehensive eye examination from a strabismus/ squint specialist who can make the decision whether to manage conservatively or to operate.