Stool smells very bad
My 1 and half months daughter's stool smells very bad, she doesn't pass motion daily she holds the stool though der is an urgency to pass, I have changed the milk stage 3 lactogen to stage 4 lactogen... Im not finding the proper reason why all of a sudden such a bad smell.. she eats food well and plays well,passes urine well and scared to pass stool...

Ma’am I think the age should be 11/2 years daughter instead of 1.5 months .If that’s the case then your child is constipated. That is the reason for foul smelling stool .
Give her more fibre and fruits. Less of formula milk or full cream milk. Give her more toned milk with sugar as sugar is a natural laxative
Deworm her with albendazole. Can even go for a laxative for few weeks
One and half month baby ????? Stage 4 lactogen????? Kindly check age