Stool not emptying fully
Since few months , when I go to poop ,I expel 80% of the stool , but 20% I can't expel, even if I try to. This creates a feeling of heaviness even after passing stool. I took laxative ,but it causes diarrhoea to me. plz help

There are a lot of factors causing you to not feel light after having passed stools. To begin with, one has to start taking a diet contituting of dietary fiber and adequate hydration. Fresh Leafy Vegetables are a good source of dietary fiber. It is also advisable to avoid/reduce consumption of highly processed foods like breads, cakes, biscuits etc. Its best not to take a laxative frequently.