Stool issues
Last few days I noticed in my stool that small less then 1 mm blood is touched with my stools  on intermittent , the blood is  not heavy & dark colour . Stool is soft , No other problem is noticed . But daily 2 to 3 times had gone to the toilet for cleaning my bowels. Is it occult? .any serious? . NB: I had taken NSAID tablet chymoral forte for last 13 days as per doctor prescriptions for other treatments, now it is stopped. It may be the effect of medicines? . Please conclude

Need detailed history and proper evaluation
take online consultation

Do u have pain also while passing stools? are ur stools soft or hard ? Any mucus along with blood? Any appetite loos ?dark stool can be because of some iron intake or occult blood? Observe for above symptoms for few days, try to avoid oily spicy food & drink plenty of oral fluids
If symptoms persists, needs proper evaluation to know the cause . & to treat accordingly
It’s the effect of chymoral forte don’t worry , eat high fiber food and fruits. Streaky blood can be due to small vein rupture, if u have the problem of frequent urge for motion tablet take cyclopam
Kindly consult for detailed history,evaluation and management..
consult for more discussion on ur problem and treatment chat privetly,