Stool after every feed

Hi Team of doctors.. My 9 months baby is passing stool after every feed..nearly 6 times n more a day.within 1 hour after feed the feed stool is paased Stool test is normal in the tests. Baby is not gaining weight. Please help with cure on this..

Doctor Answers (2) on Stool after every feed

Its usual for infants to pass stool after feeds, its called gastrocolic reflex. As long as the child is gaining weight, no need to worry. However if he is not gaining weight, needs to see a pediatrician to evaluate the cause.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well do not worry madam...I understand your reason of worry...continue to give feeds and also breast milk to be given to the baby...need not worry.m..it's normal also when the gut is maturing ..or the teething process will also cause this...apart from this Amy new food item introduced may also cause this symptom....thank you