Stones in gall bladder
Multiple stones in gallbladder the largest is 8mm . Can I do laser to remove stones? Or I need to remove bladder itself ?

Dr. Sachin Wani
Gastroenterologist 12 yrs exp Thane

The problem is not the stones... Problem lies in the gall bladder mucosa which is damaged which is causing stones. So laparoscopic gall bladder surgery needs to be done...
Dr. Harisha N L
Hi There is no laser treatment available for gallstones... Modalities of treatment are Medications and surgery... Since in your case because of multiple stones better to go for surgery... In surgery you will have 2 options one is open surgery and other is laproscopic surgery... Consult your surgeon for more details they will guide you further.