Stone treatment
I have a serious queries reagarding my stone in kidney. It is of 5mm. Am taking homepathic medicenes. Sometimes, my leg pains alot of the stone side. I cant even get up. How should i cure my disease?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Since how long have you been diagnosed to have a kidney stone? Since how long have you been taking the treatment? Has it reduced since you started the treatment? Syrup. Ston1 5ml thrice a day. Drink lots of water. Kindly consult a general surgeon regarding this. Avoid stone forming foods like tomato. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain, Balaji clinic. Bangalore.