Stone of 8mm in left kidney
My left kidney shows mild hydonephrosis with dilated upper ureter due to calculus of size 8.6 mm seen 2.6 cm proximal to iliac vessel crossing and sometimes i feel excess of pain and then no medicine works at that time so tell me dr what to break that kidney without operation

Ureteric stone of < 6mm size pass down naturally in 30-45%of patients Indications for intervention Persistent pain Fever with chills Deterioration of Kidney function Vomiting Symptomatic management . Levoflox 500mg once daily x 5 days T.drotin 40 mg for pain T.veltam 0.4 mg daily night x 7 days
in your case it is upper ureteric calculi URETEROSCOPY WITH LASER FRAGMENTATIONS OF STONE IS IMPORTANT