Stone in ureter
I diagnosed by ct scan and I have stone in ureter with size 4.2mm.my dr. Suggest me for laser lithotripsy.My questions is this stone can pass through urine after medication or I should have to go for surgery as suggested by dr.

Hello.. Well..less than 6 mm stone will pass off spontaneously without any surgical intervention in most of the cases..unless there is obstruction its okay not to intervene...i suggest you to take good amount of fluids..take tablets like cystone and also syrup like neeri...you also need to go for follow up within 15 days...follow up with surgeon or urologist ..thank you