Stone in kidney

Ii have a stone In my both kidneys I.e 4 and 5 mm.. is there any homeopathic treatment available.?? Is laser advisable?

Doctor Answers (4) on Stone in kidney

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Please note I am kidney stones treatment specialist

Kidney stone of 4 to 5 mm is very much treatable with Homoeopathy. Please visit a good Homoeopath in town. There isn't a general medicine per say for a disease condition in Homoeopathy. He will observe and enquire for the information about you and will prescribe suitable Homoeopathic medicine for you which will help you be relieved of the complaints you are having.
Kidney stones usually originate in your kidneys, but can develop anywhere along your urinary tract. The urinary tract includes the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Kidney stones are known to be one of the most painful medical conditions. The causes of kidney stones vary according to the type of stone. Not all kidney stones are made up of the same crystals. The different types of kidney stones include: Calcium Calcium stones are the most common. They can be made of calcium oxalate (most common), phosphate, or maleate. Eating fewer oxalate-rich foods can reduce your risk of developing this type of stone. High-oxalate foods include potato chips, peanuts, chocolate, beets, and spinach. Uric Acid This type of kidney stone is more common in men than in women. They can occur in people with gout or those going through chemotherapy. This type of stone develops when urine is too acidic. A diet rich in purines can increase urine’s acidic level. Purine is a colorless substance in animal proteins, such as fish, shellfish, and meats. Struvite This type of stone is found mostly in women with urinary tract infections. These stones can be large and cause urinary obstruction. These stones are caused by a kidney infection. Treating an underlying infection can prevent the development of struvite stones. Cystine Cystine stones are rare. They occur in both men and women who have the genetic disorder cystinuria. With this type of stone, cystine — an acid that occurs naturally in the body — leaks from the kidneys into the urine. Kidney stones are most likely to occur between the ages of 20 and 40. Different factors can increase your risk of developing a stone. A history of kidney stones can increase your risk, as does a family history of kidney stones. Other risk factors include: dehydration obesity high-protein, salt, or glucose diet hyperparathyroid condition gastric bypass surgery inflammatory bowel diseases that increase calcium absorption taking medications such as diuretics, anti-seizure drugs, and calcium-based antacids they pass from the kidney into the ureters. Ureters are small and delicate, and the stones may be too large to pass smoothly down the ureter to the bladder. Passage of stones down the ureter can cause spasms and irritation of the ureters as they pass, which causes blood to appear in the urine. Sometimes stones block the flow of urine. This is called a urinary obstruction. Urinary obstructions can lead to kidney infection (pyelonephritis) and kidney damage. Laser is done to break down the stone so that it can pass through the urinary tract. But despite that the urinary quality may contain crystals and salts which joins together and forms a new stone. Hence improving the quality of the urine composition by identifying the root cause is the key to curing real stones from the root. And homeopathy is the best option for this.