Stomaxh problem
Whatever I eat and whenever I eat, after every eating I go for toilet. I  am really fed up of this. It is persisting from last 2 years. I go for toilet nearly 5-6 times a day. Stool is sometimes watery and sometimes semi-solid. I don't have stomach pain. And most of the times it's difficult for me to control. Please tell me the reasons to my problem and remedy as well

Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

You could be having an infection like Giardiasis or amoebiasis on one hand or irritable bowel syndrome the other. You need to visit a physician who would prescribe appropriate medications after confirmation of the diagnosis.