Stomache gases

My stomach is increasing day by day what ever i eat my stomach get trouble all the time no proper digestion and laziness

Doctor Answers (1) on Stomache gases

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello. Based on the history you given, I am assuming that you are having untimely eating habits and you prefer eating food outside the home,that food might be spicy or oily. Which might have lead to gastritis. also habit of drinking coffee amd tea frequently while working also aggravates this condition. And you should know that alcohol and smoking also known to cause gastritis. So the main thing I am suggesting is to stop all this. I advice you to follow a healthy diet which should include green leafy vegetables, fruits and berries which are rich in fibre.take fresh fruits instead of taking it in juice form, since the waste formed while making juice consist of fibres which will be beneficial for the gut, so prefer fresh raw fruits. Take lassi,yoghurt,buttermilk, ragi gunji instead of coffee and tea. Avoid outside food, prefer only home cooked meal.drink plenty of water. And never skip a meal. Do daily morning brisk walking, yoga and meditation. If you are not satisfied consult a dietician.