Stomach Upset
I was having stomach Upset before 2 days. I took medicine (just 1 doze). It stopped and I started taking regular food. I had greens and some fibres. It started again. Also am getting stomach ache. Should I consult a physician or it will get alright if am on diet for few more days. ( Not preg or on per)Pls advise. Tnk u
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. You should consult a physician and take the complete course of treatment. Why did you have to stop the medication only after a single dose. If you don't want to take medicines, then it's no point in going to a doctor. Always take the complete course of treatment. It's for you we are giving the whole course so that antibiotic resistant cases don't emerge. But such practises will only increase the antibiotic resistance. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?