Stomach ulcer
My brother is suffering from stomach ulcers from last 4 months & good precautions is maintained in home food like he totally avoided red chilli powder,pepper,green chillies etc. Even family doctors medicine are carried on changing several times but no better effects are seen. Sometimes in night he even can't sleep for whole night of burning & pain..so I'll be most thankful to doctors to suggest me any natural food remedies which will be good for stomach ulcers..

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Sir, Firstly I would like to confirm if your brother has duodenal ulcer and not gastric ulcer; duodenal ulcers being more common. Considering he has duodenal ulcer, I would suggest that the things he is avoiding are perfect. But ask him to have food are regular intervals. His diet should be rich in milk as milk will help relieve his symptoms. I would suggest one home remedy: 6 gms of leaves and flowers of pomegranate tree should be ground in water and given to the patient to drink.