Stomach Ulcer H Pylori
Hi, I was having stomach pain from long time. 6 months back I was put under an endoscopy and doctor found h-pylori infection and it damaged LES. So he asked me to take HP kit for 14 days. After that treatment I did not get the stomach pain for almost 4 months(previously it used to come every month or so). But now again same symptoms started(Stomach pain and same pain radiates to my back). What should I do now ? Please suggest. Thanks

Better to get a ultrasound of abdomen and pelvis to rule out gall bladder stones