Stomach tightness since 2 days
Hello doctors, The issue I am facing is since the last 2 days .I am feeling a tightness in my stomach even the toilets are clear and air is also released.Please let me know if any medicine or home remedy can help ..please it's really urgent

start on ppi and double dose of prokinetics. consult me for treatment.

Yes distressing but need some history to prescribe treatment..
contact on practo once
Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..