Stomach throat burn pain
I have a serious problem... actually many... 1st my stomach and throat burns after eating or drinking anything and my stomach pains(more than 10yrs) and have to go to the loo very frequently. I also have psoriasis for years on my scalp legs .. bad hair fall... I stopped going out due to stomach problems.

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello severe gastritis Gastresophageal reflux disease Peptic ulcer should be ruled out get an endoscopy done Drink plenty of water avoid spicy foods alcohol and smoking Consult physician or gastroenterologist for further evaluation and treatment.