Stomach related problem
I always feeling anxiety in my stomach and also not able to eat something . This problem occurs from last 15days . Sometimes it feels like a vomiting and I also feels that food is also not digest well. Sir/mam kindly listen to my problem and please suggest the prefferable  medicine .

Evening......I am Krishna and I am a UK trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore You told about anxiety but did not elaborate further. It would  be useful to speak to you and gave a sensible diagnosis I am willing to lend you my ear. Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X