Stomach Problem
My father also was stomach Cancer And expired 2year ago my memory power is very weak and I fell my life is a dark night So sad Thanks I'm nonsmokers not use any type of addiction burning feet problem is starting 5year ago I'm chaking sugar test it shown Normal bp normal everyday I'm feeling very tried and pain whole body . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hi. I am sorry about your father and can understand what you must be going through. Many events in our life create a long lasting impact and losing one's father is never easy. The symptoms that you have mentioned might be indicative of depression. Depression not only causes low mood, it also leads to physical problems like tiredness, lethargy and multiple site body pain. Memory weakness happens due to inability to concentrate as the mind is usually preoccupied with negative thoughts while in depression. You should get yourself evaluated by a psychiatrist and get yourself treated accordingly.
Seek a psychiatric consultation.