Stomach problem
I am suffering from stomach problem from last 2 days and today loose motion started. I think it is due to food poisoning.  Please suggest me some good medicines.

hello there. here are a few things that you can do. have curd one bowl twice a day, drink lots of water and stay well hydrated. most cases of food poisoning are due to the pre formed toxins and this much is usually sufficient. if it still persists, you may require antibiotics for that consult a physician in person so that he can examine you and decide what medicines will be best for you. regards