Stomach pain with vomitin
Hi my wife is having a stomach pain with vomiting sensation. Can you please tell me why it is and also suggest a tab for this

Hello there we understand your pain and your condition. But we are afraid that it is not possible to give any advice unless your abdominal pain is clinically examined and for that you need to have a consult with doctor. But it would have help ful to us if you would have mentioned about the site if your pain. Any how just consult a local physician and get it sorted out. Thank you