Stomach Pain
Started with Stomach pain, advised & did ultrasound + urine test. All came OK but Fatty liver. Still Pain starts after I do motion. Some say its Peptic Ulcer some say Gastro Disease. Earlier Pain used to start after eating anything. But Nowadays pain starts after doing motion. Please Advise.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. you haven't mentioned the exact site of the pain. also the history you have provided is of very little help. in my opinion, consult a gastroenterologist in person for further evaluation and management. get a endoscopy also done to rule out peptic or duodenal ulcer disease. cap. pantoprazole and levosulpiride combination like cap. panum-l once a day half an hour before food for 5 days. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.