Stomach pain since 3 days
Hi I am having stomach pain since 3 days kindly let me know whom can I consult which specialist and tests I should get it before consulting
108 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chirayu M. Chokshi
Gastroenterologist 17 yrs exp Vadodara
Pls consult a g I specialist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?