Stomach pain

Im usingt nexito plus since two months because of anxiety disorder and i stopped taking it a week back.Now i started having symptoms like increased anxiety, Hissing sound in ears, a pain in my heart and feeling of pulpitation. are these the withdrawl symptoms of Nexito plus? and i've suffering from pain beneath my ribs near the liver area. what are the causes of this? My ultrasound report is fine without any positive results. i had panic attacks before since the day i stopped drinking and smoking.currently im not taking any medicines. until a week before i used to take Nexito plus but stopped abruptly.

Doctor Answers (1) on Stomach pain

You should never stop your medicines abruptly. I think that your anxiety is increasing and that s the reason for your symptoms rather than withdrawal. Get back to your doctor and he will set it right