Stomach pain

I am conceived,now 4th month,when I have consulted the doctor,in the first month she told that due to foetus which is somewhat lower in position,second month she told that sac/cervix has a large space which is unusual,third month she told that placenta covering the legs of the baby,fourth month she told that it's not at all related to pregnancy,it's just bcz of gastric/acidity,how come that possible??got really confused what happened and still I have a severe stomach pain from the past 4 months.. ...can anyone please suggest what would be the problem and thanks in advance

Doctor Answers (3) on Stomach pain

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, It is difficult to suggest without examining in person. It would be better if you share your ultrasound reports with me. Also, avoid have too oily or spicy foods as it promotes indigestion and acidity. Also, avoid staying empty stomach for long hours and take adequate rest.
Dr. Swati Chitnis Mumbai | Gynecologist
It would be easier for me to guide you if you share your latest ultrasound. Gastritis is common in pregnancy. Avoid spicy/oily for, don't stay empty stomach for long. Have cold milk if there's acidity. These should help
Dr. K.S. Ramya Chennai | Gynecologist
Hi, Any other associated symptoms do you have? Stomach pain where? Which quadrant? Any investigations you went through? With your inputs it's difficult to comment unless you are properly examined