Stomach pain
Hi doc, Am getting stomach pain almost instantly after taking food,this symptom start after I had over eaten than my standard.I have used rabinol for to treat this, that helped me to an extent.But still am getting some occasional acute stomach pain after eating.What could be the reason? Can I able to get rid of this condition?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It's a case of dyspepsia/ peptic ulcer disease. Here are a few things that you need to do. 1. Drink lots of water. 2. Have a high protein, high fiber diet. 3. Avoid oily and spicy foods. 4. Avoid smoking, alcohol, tea coffee and other carbonated beverages. 5. Instead of having three full meals, have 5 smaller meals. And don't sleep immediately after dood. Consult a gastroenterologist for further management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.