Stomach pain.due to gas

My father is complaining about the stomach ache since morning. His stomach has tightened and he is feeling uneasy. His body is also warm. I checked but thermometer read 99°c . He had soda in the evening. After which he said there is some comfort but later he started complaining again. He is burping continously. And the burp is stinking. He wants to gas but unable to do it. Pls suggest some immidiate remedy.

Hi...., Drink plenty of liquids. Try to drink plenty of fluids ... Water is best. Alcohol and beverages that contain caffeine stimulate your intestines and carbonated drinks can produce gas.... Avoid problem foods. If certain foods make your signs and symptoms worse, don't eat them. These may include alcohol, chocolate, caffeinated beverages such as coffee and sodas, medications that contain caffeine, dairy products, and sugar-free sweeteners....
Dr. Vivek Pahwa
Homeopath 16 yrs exp Delhi
Hi .the problem which you are describing of your father,if these episodes are happening frequently with him and if they are not of occasional occurence then give details of the problem like constipation,smoking drinking .these problems which u are mentioning are only permanently and early curable by homoeopathic medicines and as you are a delhiite u can contact me on my phone number