Stomach pain and gas
I have stomach pain from last 20 days. It won't be continuous, pain comes and goes. It will pain for 2,3 hours. From last 10 days I am taking ameprazol 20mg twice a day. From 20 days I am eating only soft food like rice, malt etc. Not eating heavy meals and eating small meals frequently. Still I have belly gas and blouting stomach. Request your suggestions.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to get it checked out. I would suggest you Consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Let him examine you and even run some tests. Based on that we can decide. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.