Stomach pain after having meal
Why i have stomach pain after having meal every time...whenever i eat any meal i feel stomach pain and bloating...whenever i take multivitamin b12 tablet(felicita od and rejunex cd3) stomach pain and bloating occur...why is it happening???plz reply me i m very tensed

You have acid peptic disease. Why are you talking multivitamins whithout any reason. ( You must be alergic to some contents of the medicine). You need life style modification with some medicines.
consult me if possible for you
Avoid spicy and oily food. Drink plenty of water. 4 liters per day. Don't over eat. Don't eat and lie down keep atleast 2 hours of gap. Add probiotics to your diet.