Stomach left abdomen

Pain in the left stomach and feeling heavyness. its inconsistent and some I feel good but next day issue issue appears.

Doctor Answers (3) on Stomach left abdomen

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Your history is unclear...I am suspecting gastritis...you should know that having untimely eating habits and eating spicy or oily foods can cause gastritis. Also drinking coffee amd tea frequently while working also aggravates this condition. And you should know that alcohol and smoking also known to cause gastritis. So the main thing I  suggest is to stop all this. The most important thing is to follow a healthy diet which should include green leafy vegetables, fruits and berries which are rich in fibre.take fresh fruits instead of taking it in juice form, since the waste formed while making juice consist of fibres which will be beneficial for the gut, so prefer fresh raw fruits. Take lassi,yoghurt,buttermilk, ragi gunji instead of coffee and tea. Avoid smoked meat products. Avoid outside food, prefer only home cooked meal.drink plenty of water. And never skip a meal. Do daily morning brisk walking, yoga and meditation...consult nearest physician they will do the needful.
Hello. The history is not clear. Visit me in person at my clinic.
Dr. Manju Lihala Bangalore | General Physician
Please consult a doctor who can examine you and advise accordingly.