Stomach issues
Hi doc, frm past few weeks i m facing stomach prblm i m not understandin wot exactly the prblm is, aftr my food like aftr15 mins i feel some kind of acid is flowing till my throat and my stomach feels full and feel like pucking and sourness in burp..please help me what to do..

Dr. Harsha
It looks like you are suffering from gastritis. You need to follow a healthy diet. Avoid spicy foods, oily foods, outside junk foods, tea, coffee, sweets, sugars as much as possible. Have 4-5 short meals per day, instead of three big meals. Also drink plenty of water in between meals and little water during meals. You can take pantoprazole 40mg once in the morning half hour before your breakfast for one week. Sometimes stress can also trigger gastritis. So try relaxation methods like yoga or meditation. Also do not starve for too long. If this doesn't give you relief then consult a general physician or surgeon for further evaluation.