Stomach issue

I have had gut infection 2 years back which was cured after taking anti-biotics, it was a detailed treatment plan by Gastroentrologist, i would like to believe that it was cured but not completely, after the treatment on and off i see issues like low appetite, low thirst, sometimes i observe a very dull intermittent pain under rib cage on right side of stomach, and i am pretty sure that this is all related, also i also notice smell coming from under rib cage which i guess no one else can feel(intermittent), i would also like to report that i have undergone colonoscopy a year ago and blood/stool test, all came clean, stools are sometimes well formed, sometimes they are not formed at all, laced with mucus and sometimes mucus and blood are mixed, what would the jury suggest i would do?

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 11 yrs exp Delhi

You should get yourself tested again for H pylori Antigens and Still culture and than follow up with me