Stomach issue
I have feeling heaviness in my lower abdomen both side..i did all kind of blood test usg abdomen endoscopy n colonoscopy..pro come with me is that large intestine ulcer n GERD problem...I have digestion issue also having semi solid motion all time. My question is that stomach heavyness is due to ulcer or gerd or due to gastric problem or something else??? I don't have any bed habit like smoking or drinking...I take strictly diet having 5 time meal instead of 3 big meal. I want to know is their solutions in aaurveda??? I took allopathic bt no cure in this. So plz ans any aurvedic doctor..thx sir

Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Ayurveda 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Heaviness is because of adhmana which is the result of Adhyashana. Eat according to your appetite & have light food in your diet. Explain all your symptoms & send the reports in consult direct for further management.