Stomach is full of gas
I drink enough water daily. Still daily I feel stomach is full of gas. And gas comes also at night. How to get rid of that ??

Dr. Harisha N L

try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Stress may make your gastritis symptoms worse...Stress may be hard to avoid, but you can learn to cope with it. If you have trouble relaxing, consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..take over the counter medications with above..consulting doctor if symptoms persists Regards