Stomach irritation

Hello doctor,from few days I am having little pain in stomach...the pain is not large but its very irritating because I know that something is going wrong in stomach for which I am having irritation?so I would want to know that at first whom should I visit general physicisn or a gastrologist?

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 11 yrs exp Delhi

Syrup Sucrafil-o 2tsf before meals thrice daily. Tab Oflox-Oz twice daily after meals Tab Meftal spas thrice daily after meals. For 3-5 days and you are fit and fine

Hello There. i can understand your concern, the pain could be due to gastritis, ureteric calculi, bile stone and many such possibilities but it can be determined only by a detailed history as to where is the exact site of pain. and other clinical examination. as for now, take a tab. rantac 150mg twice a day half an hour before food and have a high protein diet and a high fiber diet. drink lots of water. if it still persists, consult a general surgeon. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Hooghly

Pl adv any best homeo doctor consult the practo.
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Which part of the abdomen do you have pain? If it's central, then it mostly due to gastritis. If it's in other parts it can due to kidney stones, pancreatitis, hepatitis, etc. For gastritis You need to follow a healthy diet. Avoid spicy foods, oily foods, outside junk foods, sweets and sugars as much as possible. Have 4-5 short meals per day, instead of three big meals. Also drink plenty of water in between meals and little water during meals. You can take pantoprazole 40mg once in the morning half hour before your breakfast for one week. Sometimes stress can also trigger gastritis. So try relaxation methods like yoga or meditation. Also do not starve for too long. If this doesn't give you relief then consult a general physician or surgeon for further evaluation.