Stomach feeling full gas
I have faced stomach feeling full and gas. Please give me a suggestions which doctor i need to consult and which type of food.. i need to eat and exercises Please clarify..
55 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. R. Kamalakannan
Gastroenterologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
This is called as Dyspepsia.  Avoid junk food , alcohol.  Lead healthy lifestyle.  Do regular exercise. You can consult a gastroenterologist in ur place.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?