Hi I am having acidity and gas problem for last 2 months daily. I see there is some disturbances in my upper stomach and after having meal i am having heartburn daily. I am 30yrs old and was not having such issues earlier. I used to eat food outside regularly before. Kindly advice
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
hyperacidity causes are
stress, oily foods, spicy foods, obesity, stress, smoking etc.
keep in mind the following points.
1. have lots of water.
2. avoid oily and spicy foods.
3. stop smoking if you are a smoker.
4. lose weight if you are overweight or obese.
5. sleep on time.
6. don't have heavy meals. instead have smaller meals more frequently.
7. don't sleep immediately after food. let there be atleast 2 hour gap between food and sleep.
8. practice yoga/meditation. these will bring down stress.
9. you could take s antacid before food for sometime. antacid like ranitidine 150mg.
if your problem still persists, consult a physician.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Googling your symptons online?
The internet is not a doctor and neither are you. Chat with a real doctor about your health.