diabetes-icon
Stomach cramps
My fasting blood sugar is around 109. I am not taking any diabetic medicine. What could cause empty filling and stomach cramps in my stomach ? This keeps on happening intermittently. Is this anything to do with sugar ?

Sir, this is a normal fasting blood sugar level. If you are not a diabetic person,your reading will be normal as others.And if you are a diabetic person then probably because of the diet routine, exercise and medications you have been prescribed keeping your sugar level in check so try to follow the things you have been prescribed to maintain the sugar level at present value. And as far as your cramps is concerned it might be because of gastritis due to untimely eating habits so try to plan your diet which includes more of fibre containing fruits and vegetables and avoid coffee, tea, spicy and oily food.